- CSCC Consulting has extensive experience in the management of the implementation and sustaining of ERP Solutions covering the core phases of:
- Inception (Preparation / Analysis / Planning) i.e. Get the team going in the right direction
- Explore (Design / Business Blueprint)
- Construct (Realisation (Build and Test)) i.e. Incrementally build a consumable solution
- Transition (Final Preparation / Deploy) i.e. Release the solution into production
- Go-live (Cut-Over and Early-Watch)
- Sustain (Run and Optimise)
- Based upon the Context of the requirement and being organised around products &/or services, being enterprise aware, CSCC Consulting following a pragmatic approach determines the best delivery method at the time to meet our customer’s requirements, apply Disciplined Agile life cycles from:
- Agile (Scrum)
- Lean (Kanban)
- Continuous Delivery: Agile or Lean
- Program (Scrum of Scrum)
- And where applicable, traditional (predictable) methods
At the Inception of the Program and/or Project, in order to get the team going in the right direction, CSCC Consulting following a Guided Continuous Improvement approach, we form the appropriate Team which is aligned with our clients enterprise direction, by exploring the required Scope and identify the associated architecture required to Plan the release.
By development and our alignment to our clients common vision, we develop the appropriate Testing strategy to assist our client in securing the necessary funding to commence with realisation of their desired solution.
Following the principles of Agile, CSCC Consulting incrementally builds in an iterative manner, a consumable solution during Construction, by proving the architecture early, and addressing our changing stakeholder needs with the objective to produce a potential consumable solution by development of Minimal Viable Products (MVP) in Minimum Business Increments (MBI), thus bringing customer adoption and value as early as possible.
As CSCC Consulting proceeds to Transition to release the solution into production, we ensure production to enable the the deployment of the solution.
By improving and working in an enterprise-aware manner, Ongoing throughout our implementation, following the principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) and Guided Continuous Improvement (GCI), we continuously find ways to grow our team members, coordinating the program and project activities, leveraging and enhancing existing infrastructure, and addressing our risks, by improving our tools and techniques by governing our delivery team and evolving our Way-of-Working (WoW).
CSCC Consulting manages, monitors and controls in Iterations in an incremental iterative way following flow-based agile techniques embracing techniques from Scrum, Lean and other, following a Guide Continuous Improvement (GCI) way of work which is aligned to our customs common vision and priorities.
- CSCC Consulting recognises that we work within a Complex Adaptive System (CAS), and therefore, approaches the management of complex integrated Global ERP implementations in accordance with Guided Continuous Improvement (GCI) and Total Quality Management (TQM) principles
- Through the adoption of a Disciplined Agile mindset and utilisation of Process Goals and the Information Technology and Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management (ITSM), framework as a governing service management platform we Coordinate and Govern the Delivery Teams Activities.
- CSCC Consulting Management Consulting Service (MCS) extends across the entire Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) phases of:
- Sustain & Optimise (Operations)
- CSCC Consulting defines clear standards, rules and ways of working that relate to the defined standard modelling method and meta-model to incorporate the requirements of Business-Information-Data-Application-Technology-Security (BIDATS) from a Global and Localisation perspective for Process, Data & Use Case Modelling.
- CSCC Consulting Management Consulting Services (MCS) embraces the Service Management of Service Design, Transition and Operation through-out the entire Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and encompasses the ethos of Guided Continual Process Improvement (GCI), Service Reporting and Service Measurement